Lund RX-Rivet Style Fender Flare, Textured Finish, 4-Piece
LUND's RX-Rivet Style fender flares are the perfect addition to Jeep Wranglers, creating a bold, unmistakable appearance. Designed for larger tires and wheels, LUND's RX-Rivet Style flares will help transform your Wrangler into an off-road, rugged-appearing machine, while shielding your paint from road debris. These flares also feature an inner liner that fully encloses the underside of the flares, providing a clean look and protecting exposed sheet metal in the wheel well. This distinctive fender flare is designed to not only add a rugged, off-road look, but also protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris and harsh outdoor elements. LUND's RX-Rivet Style fender flares are made with a Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic material to allow for maximum durability-providing a dense, hard and scratch-resistant surface, flexible enough to bend instead of shattering. It's also UV-protected, so it will not chalk over time. This flare is built to last and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. LUND's RX-Rivet Style flares are available in a smooth black finish or a LUND-exclusive black textured finish";" both are paintable. Maintenance is easy - you can use any detergent you use to wash your Jeep to clean the flares as well. This style is supplied with stainless steel or powder-coated black bolts, giving your Jeep an industrial and aggressive style. Easy to install with no drilling required, LUND RX-Rivet Style fender flares mount to existing factory drilled holes.
- Bold and aggressive, eye-catching design
- Extra wide design for larger tire and wheel packages
- UV-resistant to protect against fading
- Black textured finish
- Designed to fit each vehicle make and model
- Gives your truck or SUV improved protection against rocks and debris
- Tough and durable Tri-Flex thermoplastic
- Decorative 100% stainless steel hardware-rust-free
- Please allow an additional two days procesing
- This product is not available for Shipping.
|Is a Remanufactured Part?||No|
|Is a Hazardous Material?||No|