From Your Mobile Device
- Auxiliary audio jacks make connecting your device easy.
- If you plan on using your Smartphone or MP3 player often, check for USB input as well.
- Bluetooth capability is available on many models and lets you stream music wirelessly from your Smartphone
- Almost all models include a CD player.
- Consider DVD options for video playback as well.
Broadcast Sources and Apps
- AM/FM radio is a standard, but there are great digital options to choose from too.
- Pandora, SiriusXM and HD Radio are all available for added enjoyment.
- From satellite radio receivers to Bluetooth compatibility and music apps… if you want to listen to it, there is a way to stream it to your vehicle.
GPSBuilt in GPS can provide navigation and maps to get you where you’re going
VideoDVD and streaming video playback is available for non-driving situations
Steering Wheel ControlsAvailable adaptors let you use your car's factory controls
BluetoothGet the most out of your stereo with hands free calling and streaming content
Touch ScreenModern convenience and control is available in your dashboard
LightingMany models provide color, taste and lighting options to fit your tastes.
What model fits your car?
- It is easy to make sure you’re shopping for the correct size in-dash unit.
- The standard width of all car stereos is seven inches. There are, however, two standard heights: single DIN (two inches) and double DIN (four inches). We carry both sizes.
- Some mounting kits make it possible to install single DIN stereos in larger slots, but always check what will work with your specific vehicle and the system you are considering buying.
Whole system upgrades
- Your speaker system is just as important as your new head unit.
- Consider the addition of upgraded speakers, a subwoofer and/or an amplifier to achieve your desired audio quality.
- Replacing outdated or damaged speakers can greatly improve the sound quality of your new head unit, and an amplifier can help to increase the volume of your audio system with distorting the sound.
- Just like with the head unit, it is important to measure for the correct size speakers to fit your vehicle.
Check out our Car Audio Service and schedule your appointment online, call or walk into your local store. Trust the Boys to take care all of your aftermarket car electronics installation and informational needs.