- Description &
FeaturesHankook Ventus V4 ES
Ultra-High Performance with the benefit of all-season driving ability. State-of-the-art engineering, tread compound and profile design allow the Ventus V4 ES to offer excellent wet and dry handling with twice the all-season performance of a typical summer UHP tire.
Hankook Tire America Corp. is a growing leader in the U.S. tire market, leveraging investments in technology, manufacturing and marketing to deliver high quality, reliable products that are better for consumers and the environment. Headquartered in Wayne, N.J., Hankook Tire America Corp. offers a complete line of high performance and ultra-high performance passenger tires, light truck, SUV tires, as well as medium truck and bus tires in the United States.
- Ultra high performance all season
- Excellent wet and dry handling
- Twice the winter performance of a typical summer UHP tire
- SpecificationsWarranty50,000 MilesTire Size215/50R17
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:420TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Excellent Ride Comfort & Excellent HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Excellent TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Excellent LowRolling Resistance & Excellent High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsHankook Ventus V4 ES4.4444 stars, based on 36 reviewsHankookUltra-High Performance with the benefit of all-season driving ability. State-of-the-art engineering, tread compound and profile design allow the Ventus V4 ES to offer excellent wet and dry handling with twice the all-season performance of a typical summer UHP tire.9615704n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 107.95 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/55525100/Hankook-Ventus-V4-ES-Tire.jpg9615704
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]