- Description &
FeaturesHankook Ventus V2 Concept
Designed for those with a passion for performance. Ventus V2 Concepts directional tread pattern and compound provide excellent handling, all-season traction and extended tread life. The innovative Twister System 3D Wave Pattern Channel forcibly removes water from the tread contact patch for improved driving in wet conditions and greater control.
Hankook Tire America Corp. is a growing leader in the U.S. tire market, leveraging investments in technology, manufacturing and marketing to deliver high quality, reliable products that are better for consumers and the environment. Headquartered in Wayne, N.J., Hankook Tire America Corp. offers a complete line of high performance and ultra-high performance passenger tires, light truck, SUV tires, as well as medium truck and bus tires in the United States.
- The unique twister system 3D wave pattern channel forces maximum water evacuation from the tread contact patch for greater control and traction in wet conditions.
- The special formulated tread compound and directional tread patter promote excellent grip and handling on both wet and dry roads.
- The maximized lateral stiffness provides improved handling and reduces the potential of irregular wear for a longer tread life.
- Modest sipe density across the tread offers increased traction in wintry conditions without sacrificing wet and dry handling.
- Designed with a reinforced rim guard for a stylish appearance and premium protection to keep your wheels looking new.
- This high performance tire is backed with a 45,000 mile warranty.
- Check out our wide selction of whels to get the ultimate look. If youre not sure of your tire size, we offer a tire size calculator for your convenience.
- The Pep Boys Say The Hankook Ventus V2 Concept is the all-season tire for the driver who has a passion for performance.
- SpecificationsWarranty45,000 MilesTire Size205/45R16
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:500TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Excellent HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Excellent TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Excellent High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsHankook Ventus V2 Concept4.50079824 stars, based on 20 reviewsHankookDesigned for those with a passion for performance. Ventus V2 Concepts directional tread pattern and compound provide excellent handling, all-season traction and extended tread life. The innovative Twister System 3D Wave Pattern Channel forcibly removes water from the tread contact patch for improved driving in wet conditions and greater control.287676n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 95.95 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/55525100/Hankook-Ventus-V2-Concept-Tire.jpg287676
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]