Gates GlobalSpiral Coupling
Gates GlobalSpiral no-skive coupling design provides superior performance for extremely high-pressure, high-impulse spiral-wire hydraulic hose applications. The innovative two-piece, no-skive design allows for fast, tailor made assemblies. Eliminating the skiving process drastically reduces assembly time, labor, odor, fabrication errors and contamination of the fluid power system. Machined from unleaded steel bar stock, GlobalSpiral thread ends are able to handle working pressures up to 6,000 psi.
- The innovative two-piece, no-skive design allows for fast, tailor made assemblies
- Two-piece design potentially reduces inventory by 30 percent since only one stem is required for all spiral-wire hose types.
- GlobalSpiral couplings have been tested to industry-leading one million impulse cycles without causing stress cracks in the hose tubing.
- Coated with TuffCoat plating - more than five times better corrosion resistance than SAE ASTMB117 specification.
- GlobalSpiral couplings are available in more than 80 thread configurations, so finding the right fit for your assembly has never been easier
- Maximum application coverage.
- Unique bite-the-wire crimp design allows for improved coupling retention and blow-off prevention.
- This product is not available for Shipping.
|Is a Remanufactured Part?||No|
|Is a Hazardous Material?||No|