- Description &
FeaturesFalken ZIEX ZE950
Falken Ziex ZE950 tires are designed for drivers that prioritize high-performance handling, better fuel mileage, and all-season traction. A superior tire for sports cars, sedans, and crossover vehicles, the Falken Ziex ZE950 utilizes proprietary Dynamic Range Technology (DRT) in an all new silica tread compound with an asymmetrical design. This design produces optimum grip in dry, wet, snowy, and icy conditions while minimizing tire wear.
Falken Tire Corporation launched its brand in its native country of Japan in 1983 and was introduced to the North American market two years later. At its inception, Falken was created as the flagship high performance radial brand under Ohtsu Tire and Rubber. Now, over two and a half decades later, Falken has become a well-known, stand-alone brand that focuses on UHP (Ultra High Performance) products while utilizing professional motorsports racing to further develop and improve passenger vehicle products for worldwide distribution.
- Features Falken-exclusive 3D Canyon Sipe Technology that enhances handling, improves tire wear, and helps break through ice.
- Wide circumferential grooves enhance handling in wet conditions.
- Additional snow grip thanks to wide angled tread slots.
- Dynamic Range Technology adds to grip in wet, snowy, and icy conditions by allowing tire rubber to stay pliable at lower temperatures.
- Eliminates rain groove wander thanks to a sculpted groove wall.
- SpecificationsWarranty65,000 MilesTire Size215/60R15
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:600TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Excellent HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Excellent TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Excellent High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsFalken ZIEX ZE9504.36763166 stars, based on 225 reviewsFalkenFalken Ziex ZE950 tires are designed for drivers that prioritize high-performance handling, better fuel mileage, and all-season traction. A superior tire for sports cars, sedans, and crossover vehicles, the Falken Ziex ZE950 utilizes proprietary Dynamic Range Technology (DRT) in an all new silica tread compound with an asymmetrical design. This design produces optimum grip in dry, wet, snowy, and icy conditions while minimizing tire wear.1006012n/a25% Off Falken ZE-950 Tires Instantly*Easy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 98.95 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/77529100/Falken-Ziex-ZE950-AS-Tire.jpg1006012
Save 25% Instantly on Select Falken ZE-950 Tires. Discount will apply automatically in cart at checkout. Not valid in combination with any other discounts, promotions or items already on sale. Not valid on Special Orders, Commercial or Fleet purchases. Those tires that are included will be displayed in product search results and product detail pages.Close [x]
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]