Dorman OE Solutions Camshaft Position Sensor
Engine Camshaft Position Sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's Engine Camshaft Position Sensors includes an O-ring for a complete repair
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Durable plastic construction
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No special tools required
- This product is not available for Shipping.