- Description &
FeaturesCooper Discoverer CTS
The Discoverer CTS is a premium luxury touring tire designed to deliver higher levels of wet traction, ride comfort and appearance. The CTS provides enhanced ride comfort and performance for your high-end SUV, CUV or truck.
- The CTS is constructed with R-Tech technology which utilizes several design features that work in concert to provide enhanced tire performance
- The innovative 5 rib tread design provides excellent stability, traction and treadwear
- The chemically coupled silica and carbon black compound allows for superior wet traction without sacrificing treadwear
- An optimized polymer matrix allows the compound to remain pliable at lower temperatures while contributing to lower rolling resistance which can increase gas mileage
- Four stepped circumferential groves resist hydroplaning at higher speeds
- The design provides gripping edges for increased traction on loose or soft surfaces
- This premium tire is designed to last, boasting a 70,000 mile warranty
- Check out our wide selection of wheels to get the ultimate look. If youre not sure of your tire size, we offer a tire size calculator for your convenience.
- The Pep Boys Say The Cooper Discoverer CTS has the ride comfort, long tread life, performance and appearance that your SUV, SUV or truck demands.
- SpecificationsWarranty70,000 MilesTire Size265/65R18
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:700TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Standard HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Standard TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Standard High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsCooper Discoverer CTS4.7419 stars, based on 31 reviewsCooperThe Discoverer CTS is a premium luxury touring tire designed to deliver higher levels of wet traction, ride comfort and appearance. The CTS provides enhanced ride comfort and performance for your high-end SUV, CUV or truck.888819n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 135.55 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/11379100/Cooper-Discoverer-CTS-Tire.jpg888819
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]