- Description &
FeaturesContinental CrossContact UHP
Continental CrossContact UHP tires offer extraordinary control over every motion of your truck or SUV. The tread of these tires is asymmetrical and comes with deep circumferential channels to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning and grants these tires the heavy control expected from a solid set of truck SUV performance tires.
- Asymmetric tread with wide circumferential grooves
- Bionic contour
- Advanced silica technology
- Rim flange rib protector
- Enhance grip for braking and reduces risk of hydroplaning
- Reduces braking distances and improves cornering stability
- Lowers rolling resistance and enhances wet and dry grip
- Protects expensive rims from curb damage
- This product is not available for Shipping.
- SpecificationsWarrantyTire Size265/50R19
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Standard HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Standard TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Standard High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsContinental CrossContact UHPContinentalContinental CrossContact UHP tires offer extraordinary control over every motion of your truck or SUV. The tread of these tires is asymmetrical and comes with deep circumferential channels to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning and grants these tires the heavy control expected from a solid set of truck SUV performance tires.11030544n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 341.99 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/50492100/Continental-CrossContact-UHP-Tire.jpg11030544
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]