Tire Rotation Service
Rotating your tires on a regular basis will help to ensure a longer tread life, better gas mileage and smoother ride. Pep Boys offers FREE tire rotation to all customers.
Pep Boys Tire Rotation Service
Scheduling a tire rotation is a quick and inexpensive way to maximize the life of your tires. Rotating your tires leads to a prolonged tread life and promotes even tread wear for all tires on your vehicle, which will lead to improved gas mileage, increased tire performance and an overall smoother, more comfortable ride.
The Pep Boys Tire Rotation Service includes:
- Rotation of tires on your vehicle to optimize tread life in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation
- Note: If the difference between the front tire tread depth and the rear tire tread depth is less than or equal to 2/32", a standard tire rotation may be performed. If the tread depth differential is greater than 2/32, the two tires with the greatest amount of remaining tread must be placed on the rear axle.
- Tightening of lug nuts to manufacturer’s torque specification
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
- Price applies to all four tires
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
We recommend rotating your tires at the recommended frequency by your vehicle’s manufacturer. Your Pep Boys service associate can help you determine if your tires have any signs of uneven wear.
*** Servicing a hybrid vehicle usually requires removal of trunk access panel for power supply access, shut off and reconnection
A shop supply fee will be an additional charge (except in NY and CA) of 9.99% up to $35.00. Each individual work order will identify and apply any applicable shop supply charge.
LEARN MORE ABOUT TIRE ROTATION
Importance of Tire Rotation
Avoid tire bubbles, bald spots, and uneven wear with regular tire rotation. It helps protect your tires and maintains an even amount of treadwear on all tires.
Tire Rotation Patterns
Did you know different types of tires require different tire rotation patterns' Learn more about what our technicians will do with your tires and how tire rotation works.
How to Rotate your Tires
Learn more about how to rotate your tires yourself, avoiding potential tire issues and extending the life of your tire tread.
Select a Model Year
Select a Make
Select a Model
Select an Engine