Receive Up To 25% Off Your Online Purchase Of Select Parts and Accessories Instantly
When items are added to the cart, the discount will automatically deduct off the price of the qualifying items. Offers not valid in combination with any other discounts, promotions or items already on sale. Not valid on gift cards, special orders, installation, commercial or fleet purchases. Those products that are included in these offers will be displayed in product search results and product detail pages. Excludes select products as well as MAP priced brands & items. For full category inclusions and disclaimers, see details here. Valid online until 11:59 PM EST on 8/26/18.
21 Places that you Need to Take Your Car this Summer
Anything is possible when you have your car. Summer is the perfect time to explore the unknown and broaden your horizon.
1. Venture into a drive-in movie theaterWho doesn’t love a classic blast from the past? Make your 1950’s dreams a reality and roll up to the theater for a classic flick.
2. Take your car to an overlookHave you “stopped and smelled the roses” recently. Maybe it’s time to slow things down and admire the simpler things in life. Sit back and admire the view.
3. Picnic at a local park or your favorite scenic spotPicnics are the new sitting-inside-and-eating thing to do. So pack up your favorite lunch and get out there. You won’t regret it.
4. Try zip-lining for the first, second or third timeThere’s something about flying. Find a nearby zip-line venue, and see what it’s like to soar through the air.
5. Go camping and cue up a bonfire with friendsIt’s time to gather up your gear and hit the road. S’mores included. Tent assembly required.
6. Attend a local auto showDo you enjoy the classics or love marveling at luxurious cars? Check out your local auto show or make a road trip out of it. You won’t be disappointed.
7. Play miniature golf and get your competition onThere’s nothing like a good ‘ol mini golf session with your friends and family. You’ll learn more about someone in a round of miniature golf than you will in a month’s time.
8. Volunteer at your local communityThe best things in life are free. What could be better than giving back and enriching the community you know and love?
9. Change up your routine and check out a farmers marketGrocery stores are convenient, but they don’t always offer the fresh and most interesting of gems like you’ll find at a farmer’s market. Plus you’re more likely to put less of a hole in your wallet at these venues.
10. Make a scavenger hunt with your friendsHave you ever divvied up teams and endeavored upon a scavenger hunt with your friends? Memories and laughs guaranteed.
11. Go biking on a trail by the watersideThe best thing about being on a bike is that you exert half the effort as walking and can venture 10 times the distance.
12. Visit a waterfallTake your car to a nearby waterfall and turn off your phone. Nature is therapeutic, and if there was a competition going on for most relaxing waterfall spots would be at the top of the list.
13. Check out a museum you’ve never been toThere are so many kinds of museums out there ranging from historical exhibits to downright obscure. You never know what you’ll find when you explore.
14. Whip out a map and create your ultimate dream road tripYou truly only live once, so what’s stopping you from doing something out of the ordinary.
15. Go to a local yard sale or flea marketAnother man’s trash is another man’s treasure. You never know what you’ll find! Sometimes a trip down nostalgia lane is just what you were missing.
16. Volunteer at your local animal adoption shelterIs there anything more precious than people’s pets? Combine that love with helping pets find their home and you’ll experience a whole lot of happy.
17. Go canoeing or kayaking on a lakeBring your fishing pole and your best mate or explore the river up and down in a kayak.
18. Visit a random town you’ve never been toVenture out into unseen territory. You’d be surprised the amount of towns you’ve never visited in just a 15 mile radius.
19. Tailgate a baseball game for your favorite teamGrilling and bonding with your friends before a big game is what baseball games are all about. Bring your car or truck to the stadium lot and the fun will follow.
20. Attend a music festival or concertMusic festivals are sweeping the nation this century and for a good reason. Now you can see all of your favorite bands in just one day. Whether you prefer indie, rock, or country there’s a festival or concert special to match your style.
21. Drive to a new park and explore the trailsYour dog will love this one and if you don’t have a pup then your inner nature self will appreciate this.
Your vehicle isn’t just something that gets you to and fro to your obligations. It’s your very own exploring device that takes you wherever you want to go. Here at Pep Boys we serve people and their cars. If one of your road trips hits a bump in the road, you know who to call. But for now, adventure awaits.