When your engine deserves the very best, trust synthetic. Synthetic oil helps to prolong your engine life, performs better at all temperatures and requires less frequent oil changes. That means more money in your pocket.
Castrol Edge with SYNTEC Technology
For years, you’ve depended on the power of Castrol SYNTEC to outperform conventional motor oils. Now, we’ve reformulated SYNTEC to outperform even itself:
- In extreme tests, Castrol EDGE with SYNTEC Power Technology maintained maximum horsepower 30% longer than Castrol SYNTEC
- New, powerful dispersant molecule suspends particles to fight power-robbing deposits
- Improved formula continues to keep the engine running at peak power longer
- Castrol EDGE with SYNTEC Power Technology performs better than conventional oil in the toughest industry tests
- Superior protection against deposits. Corrosive particles such as acid, soot and oxidized fuel fragments can cause costly damage to critical engine parts
- Powerful Additive Package that neutralizes corrosive particles, preventing them from grouping together and forming deposits
- Neutralizes acids in your engine that can cause rust and corrosion on vital engine parts such as cylinders, bearings and hydraulic valve lifters
- Provides Stability & Endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load, speed) that can cause conventional oils to break down
- Delivers the ultimate performance under high-temperature conditions: unsurpassed protection against volatility burn-off and viscosity increase
- Fully compatible with all conventional and synthetic oils. Can be used with confidence in every gasoline engine passenger car, new or old, regardless of oil previously used
Castrol EDGE (with Titanium Fluid Strength Technology)
For over 100 years, Castrol has been the technology leader in motor oil. In 2009, Castrol once again raised the bar for motor oil by launching a new, advanced synthetic called Castrol EDGE. Now, we proudly introduce our most advanced motor oil ever: Castrol EDGE with Titanium Fluid Strength Technology.Why is Edge Castrol’s most advanced motor oil?
- In extreme tests, Castrol EDGE with Titanium Fluid Strength Technology maintained maximum horsepower 60% longer than Castrol SYNTEC
- Power = strongest dispersants to remove power-robbing deposits
- Performance = strongest oxidation control to provide longest wear protection
- Protection = Lowest volatility for maximum | performance during the entire drain interval
- An advanced proprietary formula that provides performance and protection in extreme conditions such as towing, hauling, high and low temperatures, rapid acceleration and stop-and-go traffic
- Performance and protection that outperforms conventional, high mileage and synthetic blend motor oils
- Fully compatible with all conventional and synthetic oils
If you want total engine protection, excellent fuel economy and a product recommended for applications under warranty, you want Mobil 1. The world's leading synthetic motor oil, it features a proprietary SuperSyn anti-wear technology that provides performance beyond conventional motor oils. Technology that allows Mobil 1 to exceed the toughest standards of Japanese, European and U.S. car builders -- and to provide exceptional protection against engine wear, under normal or even the most extreme conditions.Benefits:
- Outstanding wear protection
- Excellent high- and low-temperature performance
- Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF
- Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits
- Excellent fuel economy benefits (specific grades/viscosities)
Mobil 1 Extended Performance
You've never seen an oil like this before. Mobil 1 Extended Performance is a high-endurance motor oil designed for longer service intervals. It is a fully synthetic formulation that helps extend engine life, reduce oil breakdown and minimize engine wear -- all while helping to keep your engine clean. Improvements that add up to exceptional protection for 15,000 miles. Guaranteed.Benefits:
- Guaranteed performance and protection for up to 15,000 miles
- Mobil 1 technology designed for today’s longer service intervals
- Proprietary fully synthetic, enhanced formulation to help keep your engine strong under extended oil change conditions
- Helps extend engine life by reducing wear and oil breakdown
- Mobil 1 technology has been field tested over the last 30 years in the most severe driving conditions
- Suitable for cars, vans and light trucks
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy, available in a 0W-20 and 0W-30 viscosity, provides faster lubrication and less viscous drag than higher viscosity oils. It offers the best fuel economy in the Mobil 1 line. How does it help maximize engine efficiency?
Modern automobile gasoline engines have an efficiency of about 15%. The remainder of the energy (about 85%) is unused and rejected as heat in the exhaust gases or consumed by the motor in the form of friction.
There are 4 key areas in any engine where energy loss occurs:
- The Valve Train, energy loss occurs in the camshaft bearings a also in the contact area between the valve and lifter. During warm-up, Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy flows faster because of its lower viscosity to minimize metal to metal contact to reduce friction and wear.
- The Piston and Cylinder, energy is lost at the piston liner interface during the combustion cycle and especially before and after the midstroke. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy works to reduce friction at points of contact between the piston compression rings and cylinder walls.
- In the oil pump, energy loss occurs due to rotational energy consumed by pumping heavier viscosity oils (10W-30, 10W-40, 20W-50), particularly during warm-up. During the warm up phase, the Mobil 1 fully synthetic formulation because of its lower viscosity flows more easily through the oil pump, requiring less energy to pump the oil to the critical engine parts.
- The main bearings and connecting rod bearings are two areas where friction abounds. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy’s synthetic base stock composition ensures low traction (internal fluid friction) to further contribute to improved engine efficiency.
Mobil Super Synthetic
A full-synthetic engine oil designed to help extend engine life, Mobil Super Synthetic provides outstanding engine protection in a wide variety of weather, temperatures, and driving conditions for vehicles of all ages. It outperforms our conventional and synthetic blend engine oils.
PEAK Performance Full Synthetic
PEAK Performance Full Synthetic Motor Oils are formulated with high quality synthetic base stocks and are fortified with an advanced additive technology to provide maximum protection for today's modern engines. PEAK Performance Full Synthetic Motor Oils exceeds US and European industry standards. PEAK Performance Professional Full Synthetic Motor Oil is available in four viscosity grades: SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30.Benefits:
- Exceeds North American warranty requirements for U.S., European and Japanese cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbo charged engines
- Protection against high temperature deposits that can damage your engine
- Reduced friction and wear at engine start-up in cold weather
- Maximum protection against viscosity breakdown
- Protects engines under demanding stop and go driving conditions
- Meets the highest U.S. standards for automotive engine wear protection
- Protects against the formation of sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts
Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic (with superior3 active cleansing agents)
- Keeps pistons up to 40% cleaner than the toughest industry standard
- Cleans out engine sludge better than Pennzoil Gold™ and Pennzoil® conventional
Pennzoil Ultra-Class Full Synthetic (with Hyper Cleansing Technology™)
- Nothing keeps your engine closer to factory clean
- Dramatically cleaner pistons than required by industry standards
Royal Purple High Performance
Royal Purple Motor Oil delivers superior protection, increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions. It has unsurpassed oxidation stability that allows for extended oil drains and fewer oil changes, which saves you time and money and reduces the impact on the environment.
Royal Purple’s performance advantages come from a blend of synthetic oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec technology. Royal Purple Motor Oil is compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils. It’s available in 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40, and 20W50 weights.
Valvoline SynPower Full Synthetic
Delivers the ultimate motor oil protection and performance. Compared to conventional oils, SynPower:
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives which remain in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- Is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
SynPower Full Synthetic delivers superior engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. That's because SynPower is the only leading full synthetic formulated with more durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer. When you want to keep your engine running its best, choose the ultimate protection found in SynPower Full Synthetic.
Premium chemistry and full synthetic base oils help SynPower deliver the ultimate protection against heat. SynPower is formulated with full synthetic base oil and premium chemistry that stands-up to extreme temperatures. SynPower flows when the engine is cool, and maintains its protection barrier as engine temperatures rise.