Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Thank you for requesting information about the Pep Boys Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. Below are answers to the most commonly asked questions about our plan:
- The plan is administered by American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
- You must own at least one share of Pep Boys' stock before you may participate in the plan. Pep Boys does not offer the ability to make an initial purchase of stock through the plan.
- No service charges or brokerage commissions are incurred until you sell the shares in the plan.
- Shares may be held in safekeeping by American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Custodial and reporting services are free.
- If your shares of Common Stock are registered in a name other than your own (i.e., in the name of a broker, bank or nominee) and you want to participate in the plan, you must make appropriate arrangements for your broker, bank or nominee to become a participant in the plan or you must have all or part of your shares transferred into your name.
- Dividend record dates normally occur two weeks prior to the related dividend payment date and dividend payments dates normally fall on the last Monday of each fiscal quarter (usually the last Monday in January, April, July and October).
- The enrollment card used to participate in the plan should be received by the plan administrator at least five working days prior to the dividend record date.
- Voluntary cash payments to purchase additional shares through the plan must be received by the plan administrator no later than the dividend record date that precedes a particular investment date.
- Voluntary cash payments may not be less than $100 nor more than $10,000 per quarterly investment period.
If you need further assistance please write or call:
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Pep Boys Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- 40 Wall Street
- 46th Floor
- New York, New York 10005
(Please ask for the Dividend Reinvestment Department)
Or you may contact:
- Pep Boys' Investor Relations Department
- 3111 W. Allegheny Avenue
- Philadelphia, PA 19132
- Phone: 215-430-9720
- Fax: 215-430-4661
To receive a copy of our Annual Report via mail, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line put Request for Pep Boys Dividend Reinvestment Plan