Truck TiresWith brands such as BFGoodrich, Cooper and Goodyear, Pep Boys has hundreds of tires for light and heavy duty trucks. With such a large inventory, we can accommodate diverse driving priorities. If comfort and smooth handling are key, our touring tires will make any truck hum on the highway. Our all-terrain tires will stand up to some of the worst challenges off the beaten path. Most of our tires are for all-season use. Some feature grooves to boost traction and reduce hydroplaning on snowy or wet roads.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Falken WildPeak A/TThe WildPeak A/T features a symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid block design allows for ultra durability, exceptional on-road response and optimized off-road handling.
- Long sweeping sipes provide a multitude of biting edges for additional traction and ride comfort
- Variable block shoulder design reduces tire noise while maintaining an aggressive look
- Open shoulder grooves effectively disperses water and debris in all weather conditions for both on- and off-road driving
- Two stiff, extra-wide steel belts for stable on- and off-road handling
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE