SUV TiresWith brands such as Cooper, Falken, and Hankook, Pep Boys has hundreds of tires that are sure to work with any style of SUV. With such a large inventory, we can accommodate diverse driving priorities. If comfort and smooth handling are key, our touring tires will make any SUV glide on the highway. Our all-terrain tires are built to stand up to some of the biggest off-road challenges. Most of our tires are for all-season use. Some feature grooves to boost traction and reduce hydroplaning on snowy or wet roads.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Cooper Discoverer H/TThe Discoverer H/T is Cooper's touring SUV/light truck original equipment replacement tire. it is designed for drivers who want ride comfort, all-season traction and a premium warranty in a highway touring tire.
- Four wide, notched circumferential grooves offer resistance to hydroplaning, while improving snow and soft-surface traction
- High density "zigzag" sipes enhance wet traction and winter performance on snow and ice
- Semi-closed shoulder design increases the shoulder contact patch area to provide long, even wear and increased cornering performance while also reducing noise
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE