Off Road TiresFrom sand to gravel, mud to rocky-terrain, off-road tires are made to keep you moving. Designed with large lugs (tread that contacts the road surface) and deep voids (spaces between the lugs that divert water and other wet substances), off-road tires are meant to bite through soft, wet terrain so you get maximum traction. Built to withstand the kind of abuse that off-road driving can inflict, an off-road tire also features a reinforced sidewall as well as a puncture-resistant construction.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZUnique "hybrid" design between an all-terrain and mud terrain with the grip you need for your weekend adventures and the smooth ride you want to get you down the road in comfort. Features an extra wide footprint and beefy tread blocks for great all-around traction. Select size have PowerPly™ 3-ply sidewalls.
- Radial construction for high mileage and smooth ride
- High load ratings for great towing capabilities
- Self-cleaning tread with "Stone Kicker" rock ejectors
- Siped tread lugs for better grip on smooth surfaces and ice
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE