Mud TiresWith an open-tread pattern that is excellent on sand and rocky terrain, mud tires are ideal for off-road driving because they bite through soft, muddy conditions, providing the maximum amount of traction. A mud tire also features a reinforced sidewall and puncture-resistant construction that help it withstand the kind of abuse that off-road driving can inflict. Designed with large lugs (tread that contacts the road surface) and deep voids (spaces between the lugs that divert water and wet substances), mud tires are also great in deep snow.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Mickey Thompson Baja MTZExtreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tire has on the highway. The MTZ has Mickey Thompson's Power Ply™ sidewalls with a special angled third ply to give you high performance handling, better puncture resistance, and improved towing capability.
- Advanced radical construction for high mileage and smooth ride
- Self-cleaning high-void tread lugs for traction in mud & snow
- Deep shoulder lugs provide aggressive traction and bold looks
- Enhanced Sidebitters™ for added traction and protection
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE