Low Profile TiresA short sidewall and a wide tread, two of the primary characteristics of the low profile tire, make the low profile tire great for two things: handling and performance. The shorter sidewall allows for a longer rim which in turn allows for bigger brakes that enable you to stop more quickly. The wider tread, meanwhile, allows for better road grip, which results in better stability when turning a corner. A lot of people also prefer the look of low profile tires, which many think is sleeker than traditional tires.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Hankook Ventus V4 ESThe best technological advances in profile design, construction, tread pattern and tread compound have been applied together in one state-of-the-art tire.
- Excellent handling in all weather conditions
- Enlarged main grooves to reduce hydroplaning
- Firm central rib improves stopping distances
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE