All Terrain TiresMostly found on SUVs and trucks, all-terrain tires boast the added grip and open-tread style of an off-road tire, while also featuring the necessary traction and road handling capabilities of a road tire. These characteristics make all-terrain tires adequate for a wide range of different road conditions. Because of their open-tread styling though, all-terrain tires tend to make for a slightly noisier ride than street tires do. The all-terrain tire is a hybrid, and just as the all-season tire can be used in any weather condition, the all-terrain tire can beMore >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Definity Dakota A/TOutstanding all terrain suv / light truck tire designed to deliver traction for on and off-road usage.
- All-season tread compound and zig zag tread elements provide sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces
- Open shoulder design and cross channel grooves push water away from the contact area for enhanced wet traction
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE