All Season TiresAll-season tires are exactly what they sound like: they're good in all seasons. Whether you're driving on dry, wet, or snowy roads, all-season tires are suitable for all of those conditions. In fact, it's such an all-around dependable tire that all-season tires come standard on most cars sold in the United States; they're designed to give you an adequate amount of reliability at an affordable price. All-season tires may also last longer than other types of tires if you take care of them.More >
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Falken Sincera Touring SN211Delivers maximum value as a dynamic high-mileage performance touring tire that fits the needs of a variety of vehicles.
- With an 80,000 limited mileage warranty, the SN211 offers lasting confidence and mile-after-mile comfort.
- Variable sipe depth design promotes long-lasting wear uniformity
- Steel belts offer greater tread rigidity, superior grip and high speed stability
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE