Drivers have chosen Uniroyal Tires for safety and value since 1982. A global tire brand for passenger and commercial vehicles, including cars pick-ups, light trucks, minivans and SUVs, Uniroyal tirelessly worked to improve upon its legacy of dependability and outstanding wear at affordable prices.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Uniroyal continues that tradition today, consistently exceeding expectations to make high quality, durable tires that are right for any driver's budget. From passenger tires designed for responsive handling to Uniroyal truck tires known for long treadwear, you can always depend on Uniroyal tires.
Uniroyal Fun Fact: The popular Uniroyal Tire tiger was introduced in 1961. Since then the tiger has become a symbol of the company's perseverance and pride.
Explore the Uniroyal tires for sale by vehicle, size and more.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring
Designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. Combines the responsive handling of a performance of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire.
- DuraShield construction
- Solid tread block stability
- Wide, circumferential tread grooves
- Large shoulder tread blocks
- Even wear and durability
- Exceptional handling in all seasons
- Effective water evacuation for efficient wet traction
- High-performance handling and stability
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE