Pirelli Tire is one of the top five largest manufactures in the world. Offering a large range of premium luxury tires for over a century, Pirelli is the preferred choice of luxury performance brands like Lamborghini, Mazaratti and Ferrari.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Finally gaining traction in the American market, Pirelli applies the same high standards for quality and performance across its entire product line. Their advanced tire technology produces best in class all-season tires, winter tires, touring tires and high performance tires for all makes and models.
Manufacturing excellence puts Pirelli in expert demand, so it comes as no surprise that Pirelli is currently the official supplier of Formula 1 tires. Using the latest tread compounds, Pirelli tires yield superior treadwear, excellent traction, superior handling and a comfortable ride.
An increased focus on eco-friendly tire technology also makes Pirelli a great option when purchasing your next set of tires. Operational services now deliver high quality products with low environmental impact, and the company has dedicated entire divisions to control pollutant emissions.
Pirelli P Zero Nero™
Featuring an attractive asymmetrical tread, the P Zero Nero™ is designed for both the most demanding sports performance drivers and car personalization. These tires promise driving pleasure and high performance without compromising comfort or safety. They also display excellent handling, maximum braking efficiency and consistent performance at high speeds, while maintaining an optimal grip and a reduction in hydroplaning in wet weather conditions.
- Wide Continuous ribs and asymmetric design for fast cornering reaction and improved handling
- High technology profile structure allows for efficient braking safety in wet and dry conditions at high speed
- High performance compound provides reduced temperature sensitivity
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE