Pirelli Tire is one of the top five largest manufactures in the world. Offering a large range of premium tires for over a century, Pirelli is the preferred choice of luxury performance brands like Lamborghini, Mazaratti and Ferrari.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
Finally coming to the attention of the American market, Pirelli applies the same high standards for quality and performance across its entire product line, using advancing tire technology to produce all-season tires, winter tires, touring tires and high performance tires for all makes and models.
Manufacturing excellence puts Pirelli in expert demand, so it comes as no surprise that Pirelli is currently the official supplier of Formula 1 tires. Using the latest tread compounds, Pirelli tires yield superior treadwear, excellent traction, superior handling and a comfortable ride.
An increased focus on eco-friendly tire technology also makes Pirelli a strong choice when purchasing your next set of tires. Operational services now deliver high quality products with low environments impact, and the company has dedicated entire divisions to control pollutant emissions.
Pirelli P Zero Nero™
Featuring an attractive asymmetric tread, the P Zero Nero™ is designed for both the most demanding sports performance drivers and car personalization. It ensures driving pleasure and high performance without compromising comfort or safety. It also displays excellent handling, maximum braking efficiency and consistent performance at high speeds, while maintaining optimum grip and a reduction in hydroplaning in wet weather conditions.
- Wide Continuous ribs and asymmetric design for fast cornering reaction and improved handling
- High technology profile structure allows for efficient braking safety in wet and dry conditions at high speed
- High performance compound provides reduced temperature sensitivity
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE