With an industry heritage spanning 60 years, Nexen Tire is a respected leader among tire manufactures. Nexen creates lasting customer relationships through superior products at an affordable price and delivers an array of high performance tires and ultra high performance tires that exceed expectations for quality, design and value.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
NEXEN'S COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Manufactured using the latest technology and design stands, Nexen tires are safe and durable. With exceptional commitment to quality products, friendly service and great value, Nexen employs over 2,000 employees and exports superior products to 120 countries.
Ultra high performance driving in all seasons.
- 5-variable pitch sequence design
- Wide & depend directional groove
- Noise reduction
- Excellent drainage and braking
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE