As the world's leading true manufacturer, Michelin has helped to advance the mobility of goods and people for over 120 years. From the very beginning, the Michelin name has meant innovation. Now with an absolute dedication to improving sustainable mobility, including global road safety, Michelin tires are available for every type of vehicle - planes, cars, tricks and bikes, construction machinery, farm equipment and even the space shuttle.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST
Michelin provides jobs to more than 111,000 citizens worldwide - 20% of those in North America alone. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, Michelin North America operates 18 manufacturing plants in 16 locations, where they produce Michelin truck tires, car tires and more.
Fun Fact: The Michelin Man, a figure now recognized worldwide, first appeared to grey success in 1898. Even today the main of tires continues to evolve with the Michelin brand.
MICHELIN PROMISE PLAN™
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance
- Limited Mileage Warranty
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Combined with Michelin tires' long wear, safety, and other performance, you can get Michelin Green X Tires, which offer longer wear and safety, plus energy efficiency and smaller carbon footprint.
Michelin Defender™ is the new core standard passenger tire line from Michelin, and is the best standard passenger tire Michelin has ever made!
- Net generation siping technology enables shorter wet stopping distances
- Constructed to deliver long wear life and optimized road contact during cornering
- Lower rolling resistance allows for reduced fuel cost 38 sizes to fit a wide complement of vehicles
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE