Kumho tires are for customers looking quality and innovative technology. With over 50 years of experience, Kumho Tire has become the 19th largest tire manufacturer in the world. Kumho Tire USA is dedicated to ensuring the safety and performance of its products to its consumers.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
XRP- EXTENDED RUN FLAT PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY
With Kumho Tire's XRP technology, you can remain in control of your car even after your tire is punctured. A new generation of revolutionary tires employs a special rubber compound that puts safety first. XRP technology reinforces the tire sidewall to minimize deformation and structural tension when air pressure is lost. XRP is available in select sizes of Ecsta MX, Ecsta LX Platinum and Ecsta SPT.
The Ecsta 4X combines value and performance to give you an ultra-high performance experience you cannot find anywhere else.
- Phenomenal wet and dry handling with mild snow traction capabilities
- Excellent corning and traction focuses on both wet and dry pavement
- Advanced tread design delivers outstanding ride comfort
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE