Hankook Tire is one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world, producing a wide range of high performance and ultra-high performance passenger tires, light truck tires, SUV tires, as well as bus and medium truck tires.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
WHY CHOOSE Hankook TIRES?
Hankook Tire Winter TV Commerical
Hankook winter tires are designed to keep you on the road in even the snowiest conditions. Be one with your tires and the road will be one with you.
BETTER TESTING, BETTER TECHNOLOGY
Committed to improving the consumer mobility experience through better testing and technology, Hankook Tire invests a significant amount of its profits back into R&D. Their continued focus on customer satisfaction has allowed Hankook tires to rank among the world's most recognized and trusted tires. Moreover, it also allows the company to deliver superior handling and traction at prices that rival its competitors.
Hankook Tire is one of the fastest growing global tire manufacturers. Employing more than 14,000 employees, Hankook tires are currently available in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
Hankook Optimo H426
The perfect balance between performance and comfort, the Optimo H426 is where all-season touring, luxury and performance meet.
- Unique rib-block shoulder design minimize vibration and noise to provide a quiet, smooth ride
- Advanced silica tread compound offers improved all-season performance, better treadwear and lower rolling resistance for better fuel economy.
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE