The Futura family of tires, a Pep Boys proprietary brand of tires, offers outstanding value in the touring tire, performance tire and truck tire segments. Futura LTE is our featured line, which delivers good mileage, a comfortable ride and all season handling.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
PERFORMANCE MEETS BUDGET FRIENDLY
The Futura HR and VR lines offer "H" and "V" speed rated all season touring performance for the budget minded consumers. And finally, the entry level all season SUV/light truck tire - the Futura Scrambler delivers year around traction for the economy minded shopper.
Pep Boys' commitment to quality tires and customer service has been our priority for nearly a century. With the best selection, know-how and installation, we take pride in keeping you and your car on the road.
- Entry level all-season SUV/light truck tire delivers year-round traction for the budget-minded consumer
- Open-shoulder design and four circumferential tread grooves work together to provide good wet traction
- Rigid tower sidewall for enhanced handling and stability
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE