No other tire manufacturer can claim the impact that Firestone's motorsports and racing legacy has made on the tires we drive today. With deep roots in the heritage of the Indy 500, Firestone tires incorporate more than 100 years of performance racing tradition. Looking for improved traction and handling from your car, truck or SUV? Want better fuel efficiency and performance? Start with Firestone tires.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
OVER A CENTURY OF EXPERIENCE
Committed to sharing more than a century of experience, Firestone employs the very latest advances to improve traction, treadwear and comfort - ensuring you a smooth, quiet and long-lasting ride. From Firestone truck tires to tires for passenger cars, the company provides state-of-the-art technology and design at affordable tire prices.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, creating the largest global tire and rubber company. Along with developing and distributing a wide range of Firestone tire types, Bridgestone offers a variety of diversified products, including industrial rubber, chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are solid in over 150 nations and territories worldwide.
Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500
Firestone's flagship ultra-high performance tire, the Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 is tuned for confident handling on both wet and dry roads. As the name suggests, this tire's heritage comes from racing. You can tell the difference once you get behind the wheel.
- Large outside shoulder blocks help deliver better cornering performance
- High grip tread compound for superior dry and wet handling
- Tread pattern center elements promote excellent response and braking performance
- Circumferential grooves and special 3D block help channel water out of the footprint area to improve resistance and hydroplaning
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE