Having established their brand as a global leader in superior design and development, Falken tires are synonymous with ultra high performance. For nearly 30 years, Falken has applied its ongoing experience with professional motorsports to create quality passenger tires, motorsport tires, and truck tires.More >>
WHY CHOOSE Falken TIRES?
Pep Boys Wild Peak AT Tires Video
The Wild Peak AT tire reinvigorates the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market through its aggressive stance for maximum traction.
Falken SN211 All Season Tire Video
While weather conditions are going to remain unpredictable, your choice of tires should not. Falken's newest high mileage touring tire Sincera Touring SN211 is built to last.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Few manufacturers effectively deliver cutting edge, technologically superior tires at affordable tire prices, but Falken manages to provide a wide selection of reasonably priced, high-quality tires. Its current lineup targets everyone from enthusiasts, who flock to Falken's track-inspired series, to everyday road warriors, who prefer its trusted luxury sport series.
Falken Azenis PT722
The Azenis PT722 is Falken's first ultra high performance all-season touring tire. It has a deep tread depth and long lateral grooves that help prevent hydroplaning and provide stability in wet conditions. The asymmetric tread pattern provides even wear and excellent performance while the optimized construction ensures ride comfort is never compromised. Targeted toward luxury vehicle owners, the PT722 is available in 49 sizes in V and W speed ratings with diameters ranging from 16 to 22 inches.
- The silica-based compound provides superior traction and grip for those seeking ultra high performance
- Rigid carcass retains the tire's profile during some of the most extreme driving conditions, helping to improve high speed stability and handling
- Joint-less nylon cal fly provides increased durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear
- Asymmetric variable tread design with large outside shoulder blocks provide enhanced cornering and better braking traction while reducing tire noise
- Three wide circumferential grooves significantly improve hydroplaning resistance for outstanding handling in wet conditions
- Steel belts offer greater tread rigidity, superior grip and high speed stability
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE