Cornell, one of Pep Boys' proprietary tire brands, is an entry level all-season tire for the budget-minded consumer. Featuring good traction capabilities in all weather conditions, Cornell tires will keep you on the road without emptying your wallet.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
COUNT ON PEP BOYS
With a quality tire selection, expert installation and top-notch service, Pep Boys has been keeping America on the road for over 90 years.
- Quality built entry level all-season tire for the budget-minded consumer
- All-season tread design for the year-round traction
- Tread design with four circumferential grooves and slotted shoulders for traction on wet roads
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE