Looking for superior tires with long wearing tread, superior control and a smooth ride? Look for Cooper tires. High quality, safe and reliable tires are Cooper's source of pride. Cooper tires are designed and manufactured to provide thousands of miles of excellent service, ensuring that you get to your destination and back safely. Cooper Tire knows that life's a road trip and wants to be part of your journey, not just along for the ride.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
WHY CHOOSE Cooper TIRES?
Come on. Let's Go
No matter where you go, no matter who you are, no matter what you do, Cooper Tires is there for you with a wide range of different tires. Life is a road trip. Come on, let's go.
The Cooper Tire & Rubber Company is the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the United States and ninth largest in the world. Tracing its roots back to 1915, Cooper Tire specializes in the design and production of passenger car and light truck tires, with associated brands responsible for medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires.
Headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper manufactures tires in 10 countries and employs nearly 13,000 trained professionals. The company is responsible for over 430 million tires used on vehicles globally.
Cooper Zeon RS3-A
The Cooper Zeon RS3-A is the latest ultra high performance, all-season tire within the Cooper performance family. This all-season performance tires provides the driver with a dynamic handling tire that inspires confidence and control in all seasons.
- An asymmetric design allows for cross rotation which promotes even wear, less road noise and increased overall tread life
- More rubber on the outboard tread pattern equals exceptional dry handling and traction
- The large outside shoulder and intermediate tread elements increase handling, stability control and cornering ability
- The inboard tread pattern is optimized for wet and light snow conditions. Two, wide circumferential grooves channel water away from the tire for hydroplane resistance
- The silica formulated tread compound is designed for exceptional driving performance that inspires confidence and control in all seasons and weather conditions.
- This ultra high performance tire is contracted with three dimensional micro gauge siping which improves handling and tire control while reducing the possibility of stone retention. This type of siping also provides maximum wet and light snow traction
- Not typical in the ultra high performance segment, Cooper backs this tire with a 40,000 mile warranty
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE