Continental is passionate about performance - delivering innovative, high-performance products and uncompromising quality and service. As a market leader in technical and ecological solutions, Continental truck tires, car tires, and system components contribute to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
Founded in 1871 and one of the top five automotive suppliers in North America, Continental improves customer safety, comfort and ride. Nearly 150,000 employees across 46 countries supply not only Continental tires, but also brake systems, systems and components for power trains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, and technical elastomers.
Continental CrossContact™ LX20
The premium SUV, crossover, and light truck all-season tire with excellent wet braking, long wear, and enhanced fuel efficiency.
- EcoPlus Technology deuces rolling resistance with Tg-F polymers, providing improved fuel efficiency and lower CO2 emissions
- EcoPlus Technology's +Sliane provides an optimum balance of exceptional wet grip and extended tread life
- Traction Grooves provide gripping teeth inside the groove that bite into snow for improved snow grip
- Smooth resistance technology features continuous ribs that provide smooth rolling surfaces for improved comfort and reduced noise, while reinforcing the shoulders for improved handling response
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE