Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company is your trusted source for the most comprehensive line of specialty car tires, truck tires and wheels. Known for quality, performance, aesthetics and value, Carlisle tires lead niche markets by fulfilling the need for lawn and garden tires, trailer tires, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and aftermarket styled steel wheels. Newly added product lines also include tires for agricultural and construction market, plus a new line of innovative radial tires for ATVs.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
A FOCUS ON QUALITY AND SERVICE
Carlisle Tire's decentralized operating structure allows the company to remain close to its customers and react quickly to competitive opportunities. Employing over 11,000 employees worldwide, Carlisle continually focuses on developing the best products, ensuring the highest quality and providing unequaled customer service.
Carlisle Radial Trail RH
Radial Construction and variable pitch design reduces road noise and excessive heat buildup, increasing tire life. Tire profile and tread formulation create lower rolling resistance, thus increasing fuel mileage. Substantially exceeding D.O.T. requirements, the Radial Trial RH is equipped with DuraTrail and HeatShield technology.
- Dura Trail technology - increases tire integrity using steel belts and micro-fiber reinforcement.
- Heat Shield technology ensures longer tire performance with engineered compound and heat resistant polymers
- Radial Construction and Variable pitch design
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE