Bridgestone is the world's largest manufacturer of tire and rubber, responsible for Bridgestone, Firestone and associated tire brands. As the world becomes more motorized and global demand grows for high-performance, passenger, commercial and specialty tires, Bridgestone offers a wide range of tire choices to fit your needs and driving style. Whatever your destination, Bridgestone tires combine safety and strength, keeping you confident while you commute in the city or trek off-road.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
20900-A Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
TESTED TO BE THE BEST
From race tracks to interstates to the streets where you live, Bridgestone tires are built to last - operating under extreme conditions that demand the highest level of technical expertise.
Along with developing and distributing a wide range of tires types, Bridgestone offers a variety of diversified products, including industrial rubber, chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are sold in over 150 nations and territories worldwide.
The latest in the Bridgestone line of environmentally-conscious tires, the Ecopia™ is an all-season tire that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride. It is designed to improve rolling resistance, which helps you to achieve better gas mileage. With its innovative tread compound and advanced traction technology, the tire is a strong, reliable performer on wet and dry surfaces all year long.
- Nanopro-Tech technology improves rolling resistance and contributes to fuel-efficiency and CO2 reduction by controlling the interaction between polymer, filler and materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level.
- Fuel saver sidewall compound helps lower rolling resistance by both returning more energy back to the tire and reducing heat generation as compared to a traditional sidewall.
- Made from the ground-ip post consumer tires, recycled ground rubber contributes to 5% of the read compound
- Circumferential grooves help channel water out of the footprint area to reduce hydroplaning
- Silica improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE