BF Goodrich TIRES
For more than 130 years, BFGoodrich® has been at the forefront of tire innovation. BFGoodrich® was there when the first car was marketed to the United States. From the advent of the tubeless tire to every type of racing tire, consumers have trusted BFGoodrich® for their tire needs.More >>
- A "Standard" tire is the size your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. You most likely purchased your vehicle with standard sized tires.
- An "Optional" tire is often larger than the standard and considered to be an upgrade. Note that if you currently have standard tires and want to upgrade to optional tires, you will also need to purchase new wheels.
Section WidthMeasured in millimeters from the outer sidewall to the inner sidewall at the widest point when mounted.
Aspect RatioThe ratio between the height of the sidewall and its Section Width, expressed as a percentage. The lower the number, the lower the "profile" of the tire.
Wheel DiameterMost wheel rim diameters are measured in inches, and are known as "inch rim" sizes. These are found on most cars, vans, SUVs and light trucks. Some heavy trailers, van and trucks use a half-inch measure. In addition, some rims are measured in millimeters. It's very important that your tire and wheel diameter match exactly. This should be confirmed before installation.
8000 Stream Walk Ln
Manassas, VA 20109
BUILT FOR ENTHUSIASTS
Consistently known for their driving pleasure, BFGoodrich® tires are made for vehicle enthusiasts like you who have a passion for driving. Expertly engineered by people who enjoy off-roading or spending a day at the track, BFGoodrich® tires bring out the performance in any vehicle. They have a distinguished record of providing greater grip, acceleration and toughness. BFGoodrich® tires promise to make driving more fun.
BFGoodrich® Fun Fact: BFGoodrich® has been heavily involved in motorsport competitions for more than 40 years, using the sport as a proving ground to dominate every type of racing and terrain. BFGoodrich® combines extensive motorsports experience with the latest tire technology to bring you the best in high-performance tires.
BF Goodrich g-Force™ Sport COMP-2™
The g-Force™ Sport COMP-2™ allows you to accelerate faster, corner harder, and brake shorter for next-level control and fun on the street.
- Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound construction delivers sharp steering response and leading grip in wet and dry conditions, without sacrificing tread wear
- Internal structure features a reinforced construction that provides increased responsiveness, control and durability, as well as serious control in hard cornering.
- Sport tread pattern provides proven stability and maximum covering power while g-Hooks provide biting edges for grip at any cornering angle.
The Pep Boys Difference
- Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
- ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- 6,000 Service Bays Nationwide
- Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE