Flat Tire Repair
Flat tires are an unfortunate fact of life. Whether it is a slow leak, a leaky valve stem or a tire puncture, Pep Boys has what you need to get safely on the road again.
Pep Boys Lifetime Flat Tire Repair Service
Having a flat tire can be scary and frustrating, leaving you with a feeling of despair, as you are stranded on the side of the road. You are not alone. We are here – just a phone call away. Call 1-800-PEP BOYS and we will arrange for a tow to our closest store. Repairing or changing a flat tire can be dangerous and should be handled by specially trained personnel. Pep Boys has the professionals, as well as the products and equipment to dismount, mount, balance and repair the tire correctly and guarantee the repair for the life of the tire.
The Pep Boys Flat Tire Repair Service includes:
- Tire and wheel removal and proper dismounting of the tire from the wheel
- Puncture repair diagnosis:
- If the damage is minor, it can usually be repaired. In cases where the sidewall or shoulder of the tire is damaged, or if the size of the puncture exceeds one-quarter-inch diameter, the tire will require replacement.
- If you do need to purchase a new tire, consider protecting your investment by purchasing our Road Hazard Warranty to cover any future road damage. If the tire can be repaired, you’re covered. If it can’t, we’ll replace it at a pro-rated fee.*
- Repair of the tire using two state of the art repair components:
- Safety Seal Repair - Seals damaged area from tread to inner liner, creating the perfect repair
- Liquid Patch - Creates a permanent, flexible patch around the Safety Seal Repair on the inner liner of the tire
- Remount tire to the wheel and properly reinstall on your vehicle*
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
- Get the Road Hazard Warranty - Not even the best tire warranty will cover you for road damage. But Pep Boys Road Hazard Warranty will! If your tire is damaged, our Puncture Repair Diagnosis will determine whether or not it should be repaired. Then,
- If it be can be fixed, you're covered*
- If it can't, we'll replace it at a prorated fee
* There may be a fee for rebalancing the repaired tire or the pro-rated new tire.