Choose Pep Boys to perform your next alignment. Our service packages offer both long and short term wheel alignment solutions starting as low as $79.99.
Pep Boys Basic Computerized Alignment Service Package
Misalignment of your vehicle’s front or rear wheels can cause rapid and uneven tread wear which is the primary reason for requiring tire replacement. The benefits of a wheel alignment have major implications to the performance of your car. Alignment can improve driver safety, stop that feeling of pulling, increase fuel efficiency and maximize the life of your tires – and that is just the beginning.
Pep Boys offers two alignment warranty options designed to protect your investment against a host of road hazards that could affect your alignment’s performance. Our basic warranty is a limited 3-month/4,000 mile warranty starting as low as $79.99. Our 12-month/12,000 mile warranty provides the absolute ultimate in protection and insurance. The 12-Month/12,000 mile warranty is an incomparable way to protect your investment, effectively tripling the warranty for only $30.00 more. This service option – guaranteed for a full year- insures your alignment against pot holes, curbs or other road hazards that could affect the alignment’s performance, tire wear and of course, your safety and the safety of your passengers. Don’t let the next pothole ruin your wheel alignment.
The Pep Boys Alignment Guarantee Package Includes:
- Evaluation of steering and suspension components by a Pep Boys ASE Certified Technician
- Alignment specifications via detailed computer analysis and computer-generated measurements that restore your vehicle’s alignment to as close to the original factory requirements as mechanically possible *
- Some vehicles may have worn or damaged steering or suspension components that could require replacement prior to completing your vehicle’s alignment.
- Wedge adjustments or shim kits are available for an additional charge for vehicles that are not factory adjustable
- Front Cam/Wedge Adjustment Package– As Low As $49.99
- Rear Shim Adjustment Package– As Low As $49.99
- 4WD/AWD Shim Adjustment Package – As Low As $69.99
- Note: If your vehicle requires replacing of shocks, struts and other suspension parts, it is best to have these repairs completed prior to your alignment