Rebate Tips 1. Read your Pep Boys rebate form thoroughly. Each Pep Boys rebate offer is unique, with different date ranges and postmark date requirements. Many rebates require the purchase of multiple products. You must submit all qualifying products listed for a given rebate to be eligible. The best way to make sure you get your rebate is to follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions, call us at the toll-free number listed on the rebate form or call your local Pep Boys store.
2. Make copies of all of your paperwork. This includes your receipt, rebate form, mailing envelope, and any other items that are needed for validation of your rebate. If for some reason your submission gets lost in the mail, you will need this information to have your rebate reprocessed. It is also a good idea to have this information in front of you if you need to call the customer service phone number listed on your rebate form.
3. Don't wait. Many Pep Boys rebates require your rebate submission to be postmarked within a set number of days from your date of purchase. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to receive your rebate.
4. Clearly write your name and address on the rebate form. If your handwriting is difficult to read, it will be difficult to enter your information correctly. To ensure fast, accurate processing of your rebate, be sure to print clearly. Remember also that PO boxes are not acceptable addresses for Pep Boys rebates, so be sure to include your street address when you complete your offer form.
5. Watch for your rebate check in the mail.
Adobe® Reader® is required. If the offer form does not appear after selecting it, click the Adobe® Reader® icon at the right to install it - free! Close [x]
Road Hazard Warranty
Protect Your Investment What will our Road Hazard Warranty do for you?
Repair Pep Boys will follow its Puncture Repair Procedures to determine if your tire should be repaired, at no expense, or replaced under this coverage. While the repair cost is free, there will be a charge for re-balancing a repaired tire.
Replacement Road Hazard Warranty can save you the expense of tire replacement. If your Pep Boys tire becomes unusable due to a road hazard related mishap and cannot be repaired, we will, subject to pro-rated adjustment based upon the remaining usable tread on the tire, replace the unusable tire or give you a refund. While Pep Boys will remount the tire for free, there will be a cost for re-balancing the replacement tire.
Coverage extends to such damage as unrepairable tread punctures damage from potholes, nails, glass and jagged metal which cause cuts, snags, punctures, impact breaks, bruises and rim cuts.
Length Of Coverage Coverage with Road Hazard Warranty extends for the full period of the mileage of the tire. This coverage is not transferable to a new owner, or if the owner mounts the tires on another vehicle.Close [x]
A "Core Charge" is similar to the deposit you might pay for a can or bottle of soda. In many states, to promote recycling, you are charged a deposit when you purchase a can of soda and you receive your deposit back when you return the empty can. Many automotive parts have a Core Charge, or Core Price, that works the same way as a soda can deposit.
Here's how the Core Charge works:
The part you are purchasing contains a component that is recyclable
The Core Charge deposit is charged at the time of purchase
When the recyclable component from your old part is returned to us, the charge is refunded to you
To receive your Core Charge refund, you can do either of the following:
Bring the part to any Pep Boys store along with your receipt or invoice (recommended)
Mail the part back to Pep Boys through the online return process
Please see our Returns Policy for more information on returning a core item.
Core Charges are often mandated by state legislature, and, as such, the actual core charge and taxes on the charge may vary depending on the state in which you buy your part. The Pep Boys core charge presented to you online today with your item is representative of the most common core charge. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-PEP-BOYS (737-2697) or visit any Pep Boys store.
PRO-GARD® fuel injector cleaner is an aftermarket
fuel additive designed to clean gasoline fuel injectors in
Engines that are sensitive or in severe service can have
performance problems caused by fuel injector deposits.
Improvements in gasoline that became mandatory
January 1, 1995 may not solve all of these problems.
PRO-GARD fuel injector cleaner with its exclusive
chevron techron® technology can remove deposits
from clogged fuel injectors in one tankful. Fuel injector
deposits at the injector tip can impact fuel flow,
upsetting the air/fuel mixture.
The symptoms of these
deposits can be:
• Hesitation or stumble during acceleration
• Loss of power
• Increased emissions of hydrocarbons and carbon
PRO-GARD Fuel Injector Cleaner can clean up these
deposits in one tankful.
This item must be picked up in the store as it may contain materials which are flammable or corrosive
Chevron lubricants provides innovative products that customers depend on for performance, uptime and lasting protection in commercial, industrial, marine and consumer environments. Products include base oils, finished lubricants, coolants and greases.