Shock & Strut Warning Signs
Check the list below to see if your shocks and/or struts may need attention.
- You see fluid leaking out of the shock or strut body.
- Your shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged.
- Your mounts or bushings are broken or worn.
- You have cupped, uneven tire wear.
- Your vehicle sways or leans on turns.
- The vehicle "nose dives" when you apply the brakes.
- Your vehicle bounces excessively after hitting a road bump.
- Your vehicle ride is harsh, bumpy or shaky.
- Steering is stiff or makes noises.