Oil & Lube Warning Signs
Check the list below to see if your car or truck's fluids may need attention.
- You see fluid leaking underneath your engine.
- Dip stick inspection shows oil or fluid loss soon after adding oil or fluids.
- Your oil pressure light comes on, flickers or stays on.
- You see oil in the spark plug wells and oil film on different parts of the engine.
- Your transmission is not shifting correctly.
- Your engine or transmission is making odd noises.
- Fluids have a strong burnt odor.