Pep Boys Provides Great Gift Options for Dad This Father's Day
PHILADELPHIA - June 17, 2009 - The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: "PBY"), the nation's leading automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, offers some must-have last-minute gift ideas for dad this Father's Day. It's not too late to make this Father's Day celebration a special one with these great gift ideas:
- Help get dad up to speed with the latest in navigational technology. He'll be happy to get rid of his old maps with a new GPS unit. Our Garmin Nuvi 205 is easy to mount on any dashboard and it has touch screen navigation. Equipped with 6.5 million points of interest and pre-loaded maps for the US, Puerto Rico and even Hawaii, he'll be able to get anywhere he needs to go.
- If dad likes to stay ahead of the game when it comes to road safety, give him the tools he'll need to handle an emergency. The 100-piece Bell automotive highway emergency kit will give him peace of mind when hitting the road for summer travel. The kit includes several safety items all vehicles should have, all in one kit, including booster cables, a flashlight, a first-aid kit and tire sealant.
- Is dad a regular do-it-yourselfer or a hands-on handyman? Help him get set up to handle any automotive DIY jobs with style: Equip his garage with a two-piece Pep Boys vintage-logoed creeper set. The rolling creeper will help him get down low for any under-car job and he'll able to work comfortably until the job's done with the creeper work seat.
- Get dad's wheels spinning this Father's Day with a new set of tires. Purchase three select installed tires and get the fourth tire FREE after mail-in rebate. See a Pep Boys store for the current offer. Purchase must include tire installation package which includes valve stems, balancing and road hazard warranty.
- With thousands of Father's Day gifts in stock, why not let dad choose? The Pep Boys gift card gives him the freedom to make up his own mind and select a gift that fits him best. Choose gift cards in any amount from $10 to $1,000. Dad can redeem them for products and services at any Pep Boys location nationwide. He can even check his card balance online at http://www.pepboys.com/pep_boys_gift_cards.
- Make sure you sign up for the Pep Boys Rewards program to get free services and earn points toward rewards dollars for every purchase you make, including that gift for dad. Let him know he can even sign up himself - earning points for reward dollars AND getting on-the-spot perks like discounted towing and free tire rotation and flat repair - the next time he visits.
- Editor's note:
About Pep Boys:
Pep Boys has approximately 6,000 service bays and over 560 stores in 35 states and Puerto Rico. Along with its vehicle maintenance and repair capabilities, the Company also serves the commercial auto parts delivery market and is one of the leading sellers of replacement tires in the United States. Customers can find the nearest location by calling 1-800-PEP-BOYS or by visiting http://www.pepboys.com
Contact Lauren Johnson at 215-430-9241 for specific pricing information.