Pep Boys Offers Hot Gift Ideas for Him This Valentine''s Day
PHILADELPHIA - February 9, 2007
When people think of what to give on Valentine's Day, candy and flowers always come to mind first. But maybe it's time to think outside of the "chocolate box" and give something a bit different to a special love. The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: "PBY"), the nation's leading automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, offers our most passionate customers hot Valentine's Day gift ideas to spark romance and promote high performance:
Gift ideas for him
- Get your man to make a move in the right direction with the TomTom One Portable GPS, $299.99.
- The Sony CD player, with an iPod/MP3 player input right on the front faceplate, can help you make beautiful music. Priced at $79.99.
- There's no looking back this Valentine's Day with the VR3 wireless back-up camera, under $100. The easy-to-install camera mounts to his rear license plate; a 2 1/2" dashboard color LCD monitor lets him see what's going on behind him.
- Get on his radar with a Whistler cordless radar detector priced at $99.99.
- Send a love note by customizing a scrolling message on his VR3 LED license plate frame or rear window sign, $39.99 each.
- A Bushnell Velocity speed gun will quicken his pulse for less than $100.
- Jump-start his passions: the Black & Decker Simple Start will start and charge his vehicle in minutes from inside the car. $49.99 and up.
- Purchase a UST 5 in 1 Powerstation to power up the romance. He can jump-start his car, inflate his tires and charge up his electronics starting at $79.99.
- Start him up with a Bulldog three-button remote vehicle starter, available for as low as $59.99. Starts his car easily from a distance and unlocks it with keyless entry.
- This Valentine's Day, give him what he really wants: a choice. The Pep Boys Gift Card gives him the freedom to make up his own mind and select a gift that fits him best. Choose any amount from $10 to $1,000 for products and services, which can be redeemed at any Pep Boys location nationwide or on the Web at pepboys.com.
About Pep Boys
Pep Boys has 593 stores and over 6,000 service bays in 36 states and Puerto Rico. Along with its vehicle repair and maintenance capabilities, the Company also serves the commercial auto parts delivery market and is one of the leading sellers of replacement tires in the United States. Customers can find the nearest location by calling 1- 800-PEP-BOYS or by visiting pepboys.com.
Editor's note: Prices may vary in your local market. Call the contacts below for specific pricing.
- Pep Boys, Philadelphia
- Investor Contact: Harry Yanowitz, 215-430-9720
- Media Contact: Marie Gehret, 215-430-9224
- Internet: http://www.pepboys.com