Pep Boys Has the Gifts Dads Want This Father's Day
PHILADELPHIA - June 5, 2007
The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: "PBY"), the nation's leading automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, offers some very thoughtful and exciting gift ideas to help dad go "hi-tech" this Father's Day. Make your Father's Day celebration one to remember with these great gift ideas:
- Help dad safely back out of the driveway or busy parking lots with the Roadmaster VR3 Wireless Back-up Camera System. This easy-to-install camera mounts to your rear license plate and helps to avoid accidents by providing 110o horizontal and 80o vertical viewing angles for an expanded view. Dad pulling a trailer? The camera helps him see behind him to line up his towing hitch with the load.
- Relieve dad of fiddling with folding road maps or stopping to ask for directions. The TomTom ONE Portable In-Car GPS Unit features preloaded maps of the U.S. and Canada, voice- prompted turn-by-turn directions and a super-slim touch screen display. It's so easy, just plug in and go.
- Does dad need a radar detector? How about a Cobra 6-Band Radar/Laser Detector? This unit detects 4 types of radar, 3 laser and 2 safety signals. Not available in Virginia.
- Get dad's wheels spinning this Father's Day with a new set of tires. Purchase any 3 select tires and get the 4th tire FREE after mail-in rebate. See store for current offer. Must include tire installation package which includes valve stems, balancing and road hazard warranty.
- With thousands of Father's Day gifts in stock, why not let dad choose? The Pep Boys Gift Card gives him the freedom to make up his own mind and select a gift that fits him best. Choose any amount from $10 to $1,000 for products and services, which can be redeemed at any Pep Boys location nationwide or on the Web at pepboys.com.
About Pep Boys
Pep Boys has 593 stores and more than 6,000 service bays in 36 states and Puerto Rico. Along with its vehicle repair and maintenance capabilities, the Company also serves the commercial auto parts delivery market and is one of the leading sellers of replacement tires in the United States. Customers can find the nearest location by calling 1-800-PEP-BOYS or by visiting pepboys.com.
Editor's note: Contact media relations at the numbers below for specific pricing information.
- Pep Boys, Philadelphia
- Media Contacts: Marie Gehret, 215-430-9224; Alex Spooner, 215-430-9588
- Internet: http://www.pepboys.com